I’m Hiring a Virtual Office/Affiliate Manager
Monday, August 14th, 2017
I’m looking for a Virtual Office/Affiliate Manager to help manage the day-to-day details of my online practice, programs, summit, educational products, and herbal apothecary. I currently have a wonderful team, but the business is growing and needs a person who can manage the overall flow and organization of content, launches, and programs.
This is a paid contract position you can do from home and would probably start out as a 30-or-so hour per week role, with room for growth as we grow
I’m looking for someone who:
1. Understands my community. Maybe you, or someone you know, has dealt with health challenges. You have empathy for the sick and a passion for helping others.
2. Has sweet organizational skills! You probably have a background or some experience with spreadsheets, excel, internet marketing, and seeing projects from start to finish. Project management is a definite bonus. This role will primarily be communicating with the CEO (me) and team, so this is an important one…
3. Follows me or has a good understanding of real food diets such as SCD, Paleo, GAPS, Weston A Price, Autoimmune Paleo, etc. giving you the ability to help address customer’s inquiries on more complex issues. Any formal education in this area would be a plus.
4. Has the ability to manage time and workload efficiently, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and modify priorities accordingly. This role allows you the flexibility to work from home, but you’ll need to be able to manage yourself well.
5. Has excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with influencers in the health space.
6. Has the ability to confirm and identify business needs, challenges, and opportunities in order to develop viable solutions.
7. Is available to work 30-40 hours a week.
8. Lives in the United States.
9. Is “tech savvy” with things like Office, Google Docs, Dropbox, Facebook Groups, email, etc.
10. Is extremely dependable… not the “This usually doesn’t happen, but it happened again” type.
11. Doesn’t take things personally, have feelings hurt easily or get offended. Stays objective and likes to always use logic to make decisions – like an engineer.
If you’re the type of person who likes working alone and does not like communicating and If you’re the type of person who likes “creative” work, where you work with and interact with a lot of people… and deal with a lot of different types of complex challenges… then this probably is NOT right for you. This is more of what we would call “organizer” work and will require you to keep checklists and work through specific processes.
On the other hand… if you’re the type of person who loves organizing things, operating efficiently and using checklists, and basically becoming better and better at running through a pre-planned process, then this might be perfect for you!
As the Virtual Office/Affiliate Manager, you’ll be supporting the CEO to manifest the vision of the company, coordinating with team members, tech team, copywriters, etc., interacting with affiliates, communicating with influencers’ support staff, setting and reaching deadlines for projects, creating SOPs for tasks completed, organizing files in Google Drive, etc. This role does not specifically require much interaction with our clients or customers, however, it requires excellent communication and professional relationships with affiliates/influencers in the health space.
I anticipate hundreds of applicants, and I’m looking for the best. If you feel this is for you, please apply using the link below by MON 8/21.
To apply, click below and respond to the questions by MON 8/21:
I will be reviewing applications after the 8/21 deadline and if you’re selected for an interview, you will be contacted shortly after that.
P.S. – I’d love to have you join my team if it’s a good fit. Please apply for the Virtual Office/Affiliate Manager position by 8/21 here.