I’m Hiring a Content Technician
Tuesday, March 13th, 2018
I’m looking for a Content Technician to help us with rounding up daily data and executing editorial tasks for my online practice, programs, summit, educational products, and herbal apothecary. I currently have a wonderful team, but the business is growing and needs a person who can help us complete the critical tasks related to tracking and organizing data, content, launches, and programs.
This is a paid contract position you can do from home and will be a 40 hour per week role. You will work directly with of our simplification and systemization specialist, aka, our Operations Manager.
I’m looking for someone who:
1. Is highly organized, detail-oriented, and serious about organization and processes. You probably have done event planning or bookkeeping because you’re good at logistics and details, and you like to write lists and work from a checklist at all times.
2. Enjoys working alone most of the time. The work you’ll be doing is typically alone. If you’re the type of person who likes to chit-chat with people and interact with friends a lot, this probably isn’t right for you.
3. Has the flexibility to work 8 hours each day of the week (excluding most weekend days and holidays) – preferably split between the morning and late afternoon/evening.
4. Is “tech-savvy” with things like Office, Google Docs/Sheets/Drive, Infusionsoft, Shopify, Zoom, scheduling, email, etc.
5. Is extremely dependable… not the “This usually doesn’t happen, but it happened again” type.
6. Doesn’t take things personally, have feelings hurt easily or get offended. Stays objective and likes to always use logic to make decisions. Like an engineer 🙂
7. Has some experience with internet marketing, launching, podcasting, email marketing, list management, social media, and sticking to a budget.
If you’re the type of person who thrives on “creative” work, where you work and interact with a lot of people… and deal with a lot of different types of complex challenges… then this probably is NOT right for you. This is more of what we would call “data wrangling”, and will require you to keep checklists and work through specific, somewhat technical processes with minimal direction once you’re let loose without the training wheels, so to speak. I promise you will be trained until you “get it” (which we anticipate with your analytical brain will be quick) by someone who can tell you very clearly what you need to do and how it needs to be done.
On the other hand… if you’re the type of person who loves organizing things, operating efficiently and using checklists, and basically becoming better and better at running through a pre-planned process, then this might be PERFECT for you! And hey, if you’re always looking for ways to dial up your efficiency, that’s definitely the special “creative” skill set that makes you “just right” to throw your hat in the ring.
As the Content Technician, you’ll work directly with the Operations Manager while interacting with other team members, our tech team, copywriters, affiliates, freelancers and other influencers’ support staff to help us manifest the vision for our company. This role does not specifically require much interaction with our clients or customers, however, it requires excellent communication and professional relationships with affiliates and influencers in the health space.
No questions or exceptions, please. To apply, click below and respond to the questions by TUESDAY, MARCH 20. Due to overwhelming response rates, I’m sorry to say late applications will not be considered. CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!